Unlocking Africa’s Beauty and Promoting Economic Prosperity
As a major economic contributor for many African countries, the travel and tourism industry offers a plethora of opportunity, uniquely positioned to develop, attract and enhance economic prosperity across the continent; facilitate cross border collaboration throughout the value chain, and provide exceptional experiences to visitors from around the world.
Held during Africa Travel Week, the event attracts ministers, mayors, decision makers, international buyers and travel professionals, with business translating into millions of dollars to boost Africa’s economy, while providing visitors a lifetime of memories.
- 8 April 2021 – ATIS Virtual Content sessions as part of Africa Travel Week: Virtual
- 24 June 2021 – Africa Virtual Tourism Investment Summit: Virtual
- 2 September 2021 – Africa Tourism Investment Summit and ITIC will host a deal room. Deal room. On 2 September, project owners, investors and financiers will have the opportunity to meet in person with selected participants to showcase their development projects and funding requirements to prospective funders.
- Bring together continental and global players to explore investment OPPORTUNITIES and CONTINENTAL policies that CREATE A CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR TOURISM development IN AFRICA
- Promote intra-African joint venture partnerships dedicated to accelerating investment in tourism
- Building Africa’s Tourism Value Chain for enhanced collaboration and growth
- Highlight KEY PILLARS OF TOURISM SECTOR DEVELOPMENT: Infrastructure Project Development, Technology, Sustainable Tourism, Air Travel, Market Access, Skills Development
- Drive investment growth and project development initiatives in tourism by highlighting Funding Initiatives such as Tourism Facilities and Attractions
- Highlight Best Practice Trends, Investment Analysis, Government policy, public-private sector partnerships
- Connecting Tourism investment projects with potential investors in Africa
Who should attend?
• Finance Institutions
• Financiers | Investors
• Government Parastatals
• Economic Development Practitioners
• Public-Private Partners
• Bilateral and Multilateral Development Partners
• Project Developers
• Infrastructure Operators
• Leaders in Tourism Technology
• Investment Sector Media
International Tourism Investment Corporation Ltd a London-based company which owns ITIC, facilitates challenging dialogue between tourism industry leaders and stakeholders on the sustainable development of tourism and travel and collaborate with governments, investors and project owners to create joint ventures that invest in developing innovative tourism and travel facilities, infrastructure and services that benefit all stakeholders, especially the host countries and their peoples. Our team does extensive research work, and we provide valuable content, insights and market intelligence on tourism investment opportunities in regions we operate. Complementing our conferences and investment services, we produce high quality corporate documents and publications, and promotions for our clients that add value and enhance profile of their brands.
Invest Africa is a leading pan-African business platform that promotes trade and investment in Africa, with a global footprint of more than 400 member companies, comprising multinationals, private equity firms, institutional investors, development finance institutions, professional service organisations, government bodies and entrepreneurs. Invest Africa supports its members through a range of services and a programme of 100+ events annually.
The Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa Limited (IDC) was established in 1940 by an Act of Parliament (Industrial Development Corporation Act, No. 22 of 1940) and is fully owned by the South African Government under the supervision of the Department of Economic Development. It is a national development finance institution mandated to promote economic growth and industrial development, and develop domestic industrial capacity.