Exploring Cape Town couldn’t be easier than on the famous Red Bus through city. Visitors can explore the wide variety of sites across the city at ease, listening to history and facts offered in 15 different languages.
From a classic day pass that allows you to leisurely explore the Mother City to seal watching by boat, visitors are bound to find something that suits them.
Up for Grabs…
A classic one-day ticket for two
Enjoy the sights of Cape Town on this Classic one-day ticket for two. Hop on and off as you please and be a tourist in the city for a day!
The tour includes a walking tour as well as the ‘official hop-On hop-off tour, comfort and safety in the open-air
How to enter…
Visit www.citysightseeing.co.za, find the answers to the below questions and send them through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Does the Red Bus visit the Constantia Winelands?
- Q: Can you use the Red Bus to get to Table Mountain?
- Q: Can you hop on and off at your favourite spots along the route?
T’s & C’s Apply
- Valid until the end of November 2021
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or any other tour
- Cannot be extended