The 5-star Cellars-Hohenort, a member of The Liz McGrath Collection and of The Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is situated in the historical Constantia Valley. Each of the property’s 51 guest rooms and suites boasts breath-taking views of Table Mountain and the award-winning gardens. The on-site restaurant, Greenhouse, is renowned as one of South Africa’s top restaurants.
Explore the Cape Winelands of Constantia by bicycle and indulge in their famous food and wine pairings, stopping along the way to soak in the views.
Up for Grabs…
Two-night stay for two
Enjoy a two-night stay in a luxury double room for two people sharing including breakfast, mini bar and Wi-Fi.
Constantia Half Day EBike Tour for two
Explore the Cape Winelands of Constantia by Ebike with a guide that can show you the best spots to photograph the views and taste the local wines.
How to enter…
- Q: Does the Cellars-Hohenort offer any Villas?
- Q: How many restaurants does The Cellars-Hohenort have and name them?
- Q: Where is Cellar-Hohenort located?
- Q: Name the iconic Constantia Wine Estate that is the destination for Bikes ‘n Wines NEWEST Tour?
- Q: Name any TWO other wine regions where Bikes ‘n Wines runs private guided tours, as well as group cycle tours?
- Q: Which TWO iconic destinations are visited during our FULL DAY CAPE PENINSULA PEDAL?
T’s & C’s Apply