Hessequa marks the entrance to the world-famous Garden Route. Nesled in the shadow of the Langeberg Mountain, Hessequa stretches from the magnificent Breede River in the west to the majestic Gourits River in the east.
Escape the crowds and make lifelong memories by surrounding yourself with authentic and off-the-beaten-track experiences.
Up for Grabs…
Delectable Goodie Bag
This goodie bag is up for grabs and will consist of
- 1 x 750ml wine
- 1 x 500ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 x 50ml gin
Prize will be couriered to the lucky winner!
How to enter…
Visit www.exporersgardenroute.co.za, find the answers to the below questions and send them through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Name all the Municipal Camping resorts/camps in Hessequa?
- Q: What is the name of the famous mountain in Riversdale, which replicates a lady?
- Q: At which facility and town within Hessequa can visitors view the BIG 5 on a game drive?
* Entrants must like and follow the Facebook Page: Hessequa – The Explorers Garden Route
* Provide proof that you follow the page
T’s & C’s Apply