Meet Zinhle Khoza, an Events Coordinator at Reed Exhibitions Africa’s Travel, Tourism and Creative Industries portfolio. She works closely with, and reports to the Portfolio Director and General Managers. Zinhle helps manage the budgets, purchase orders and all admin related assistance.
What do you love most about Africa?
I love the uniqueness and authenticity that Africa offers. And, of course, the various African fare!
Where are you heading in 2021?
Initially, I had planned to travel to Europe, but during hard lockdown, I researched the hidden gems of South Africa as well as central Africa. As a result, my 2021 travels will be in Africa – first Namibia and then Mauritius.
What are looking forward to at Africa Travel Week: Virtual?
The content programme. The various topics are all geared towards reigniting the travel and tourism industry.
Based on your 5 senses what are you looking forward to the most during Africa Travel Week: Connect in the City Live in September?
- I’m looking forward to seeing: People interacting in person.
- I’m looking forward to tasting: The food at The Gold Restaurant (The African Travel & Tourism Awards dinner will be hosted there).
- I’m looking forward to feeling: Just the good energy.
- I’m looking to hearing: The onsite buzz.
- I’m looking forward to smelling: The fresh Cape Town breeze!