Meet Daniella Galante. She’s a Senior Digital Marketing Executive who manages all digital platforms for Africa Travel Week including WTM Africa and EQUAL Africa. She manages the social media, websites, and all email marketing.
What do you love most about Africa?
The diversity of people, languages, culture and landscape. Africa is definitely one of the most interesting and beautiful continents in the world. We also have the best wildlife in the world, the most breath-taking views and the best weather.
Where are you heading in 2021? What adventures await you?
If 2020 has taught us anything its that we don’t know what the future holds – but hopefully a lot of travel towards the end of the year.
What are you looking forward to the most at WTM Africa Virtual from 7-9 April?
I am looking forward to being at an exhibition again, even though it’s online. With all events being cancelled or postponed in 2020, I cannot wait to experience the excitement from travel professionals ready to do business.
Based on your 5 senses what are you looking forward to the most during the Connect in the City: Live in from 1 – 3 September?
- I’m looking forward to seeing: The Vineyard gardens. Our hosted buyers are staying at the hotel and I have never been there!
- I’m looking forward to tasting: Indlovu gin at the Travel and Tourism Awards.
- I’m looking forward to feeling: the excitement.
- I’m looking to hearing: industry leaders at the Travel and Tourism conference.
- I’m looking forward to smelling: the sea!
For more information on WTM Africa, visit: www.wtm.com/africa